i

me
Victoria School
class 1A ,bagus sekali!
best class lah!
Geography teacher- Miss Raksha(FT)
English teacher- Mr Robin Hamilton
Maths teacher- Mrs Kara Chen
History teacher- Mr Donald Leo
HCL teaacher-Miss Virgil Chew(AFT)
Bahasa Indonesia teacher- Ibu Diah(AFT)
Science teachers- Mr Ng Wuay Boon (physics), Miss Leow (biology), Mrs Felicia Wong (chemistry)
Art teacher- Mr Nathanel Tan
PE teacher- Mr Amir
Music teacher- Mr Aw Yong
Literature teacher- Miss Adelyn Tan
Monitors- Nasrul and Rafid!
THE HISTOY OF SEC 1A 2009:
It all started of on a bright sunny day in the Sec 1 orientaion camp...
We mixed around...
We played some silly games created by PSLs...
We interacted through the anti-bully skit...
We won the 'The best class spirit' award....
This was the beginning..........
The first anmials appeared....
The Leo dynasty was created....
Eunuches arrived....
Even a plant arrived!
The good old days...
The blog was created.
Tao pok trend arrived but only for 2 months.
Finally, Chinese Chess had a comeback after 3932 years...
We reunited after 1 month of separation.
Chinese Chess started to spread around 1A...
It even spread to the teachers...
Then, heineken, stepped into our lives but sadly screamed away...
More animals arrived...
1 day ltr, the blog was dying...
1 month ltr, the blog was not dying...
FAIL! came in(it really is!)
Chainsaws, Curses, Calebs(Alliteration!)
Lies!!!!
SPA, SPA, SPA,
Tests, Tests, Tests,
Exams, Exams, Exams
Then, the killers were over...
We played n played n played!
Floorball
Soccer ball
Basket ball
Finally, the holz came...
end of school...
end of Sec 1...
2010 is coming..........
TO BE CONTINUED....
VS cheers(requested by Lie Sen):
VS UNITE!
VS unite we show our might(echo)
We show them how Victorians fight(echo)
We had ourselves a lot of fun!
We show them why we're number one
We're for we're for VS(echo)VS(echo)
We're for we're for VS(echo)VS(echo)
We fight in the sun we fight in the rain!
We fight to give our school a name
We walk out of the gates with pride and fame
We fear no fear we fear no pain
We for we for VS(echo)VS(echo)
We for we for VS(echo)VS(echo)
Hey guys move it on
VS gonna take you on
We will do our best to strive for our success
Move it(echo)
VS(echo)
Solid(echo)
Yeah!
1 clap, 2 clap, 11 clap,VS!
VS SPIRIT!
I got the VS spirit, where?
Up in my head
Where?
Up in my head
Where?
Up in my head
I got the VS spirit, where?
Up in my head
Where?
Up in my head to stay
I got the VS spirit, where?
Deep in my heart
Where?
Deep in my heart
Where?
Deep in my heart
I got the VS spirit, where?
Deep in my heart
Where?
Deep in my heart to stay
I got the VS spirit, where?
All over me
Where?
All over me
Where?
All over me
I got the VS spirit, where?
All over me
Where?
All over me to stay
I got the VS spirit, where?
Up in my head
Where?
Deep in my heart
Where?
All over me
I got the VS spirit, where?
Up in my head
Where?
Deep in my heart to stay
VS SPELLING
Give me a V(echo)
I(echo)
C(echo)
T(echo)
O(echo)
R(echo)
I(echo)
A(echo)
What's that?
VICTORIA!
I can't hear you!
VICORIA!
One more time!
VICTORIA!
VS ka-ma-ma
Oleh oleh bah bah
VS ka-ma-ma
Oleh oleh bah bah
Aaaaaaaaaaa BAH!
Amuneh(echo)
Ba Kut Teh(echo)
VS eh(echo)
Yeah!
1 clap, 2 clap, 11 clap,VS!
VS, WHY ARE WE WAITING
Why are we watiting
Why are we waiting
(repeat till waiting stops)
LET'S GO VS
Let's go VS, let's go
Let's go VS, let's go
(You can say this as long as you like too)
VS BOLEH
VS boleh, VS boleh
VS boleh, V...S... boleh
VS boleh, VS boleh
VS boleh, VS boleh
(If you don't know the tune, you can ask me or our PSLs)
P.S. If you want to know more cheers, ask our PSLs. Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes.
Matthias